This packet contains 15 grams of WIKI WIKI and can dye up to one kilo of clothes in light colors. For darker colors, use one pack for each 250g. Safe for garment if used properly such as:
- linen and much more.
- fill an appropriate container with sufficient water to completely cover the garment to be dyed.
- heat water until boiling.
- add the needed quantity of WIKI WIKI with two tablespoons of cooking salt.
- stir well so that the colorant is mixed uniformly.
- place the washed, damped, unfolded clothing into the mixture, lower the flame and stir gently for one hour, frequently lifting out of dye solution to prevent folds forming on fabric.
- afterwards remove from fire and allow to air cool, stirring from time to time.
- rinse well with running water, Do NOT wring.
- leave to dry under shade, DO NOT wash with soaps nor detergent powders.